Exit

Updating to Muse CC 2018.1 - questions about Menu options

Engaged ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Muse CC 2018.00 the following problems with Menu creation were present:

Accordion Widget

• Set to Full Screen Width and Pinned to the top of the page would prevent placed elements inside the Target from aligning as intended
  • Cause Js error message in Google Chrome when the Muse file was exported as HMTL

Composition Widget

• 'Display all in design mode' but was not useable and remained on
  • When Target is displayed in design mode, moving the target off screen would cause the target to not display as expected in the web browser

Are these issues resolved in the Muse CC2018.1 update?

C

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Your descriptions are way to unspecific and general for a valid answer.

I tried to test as far as possible, what I think, you are talking about, using an older version of Muse and the new one, and all works as expected in both versions.

Some of your issues aren’t reproducible due to lack of information:

• „js error message in Chrome“: We don’t know neither the „js“ nor the message.
  • When you move a composition target off screen, how can you expect it to be shown?

So finally you have 2 strategies to rece

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your descriptions are way to unspecific and general for a valid answer.

I tried to test as far as possible, what I think, you are talking about, using an older version of Muse and the new one, and all works as expected in both versions.

Some of your issues aren’t reproducible due to lack of information:

• „js error message in Chrome“: We don’t know neither the „js“ nor the message.
  • When you move a composition target off screen, how can you expect it to be shown?

So finally you have 2 strategies to receive a valid answer:

• Install the new Muse version and have a look. If it doesn’t work for you, return to the previous version via „CC Desktop App".
  • Give us a small sample file, which demonstrates your issues, and we will have a look. Upload this .muse file to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines