• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Webpages show up blank, need to refresh several times

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently published a site I created in the latest version of Adobe Muse to GoDaddy and later added an SSL certificate, ever since all of the web pages show up blank and need to be refreshed several times to finally come up. I struggle with code and found another forum from back in 2016 saying to export as html to a local folder and upload with a 3rd party ftp,  I did and still this issues exists. Any expert advice is greatly appreciated!! The site is aerialvisionspro.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I used the Adobe Muse SSL Widget to add the SSL certificate to the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i confirm your site is busted but there are a lot of things that are messing with it

Screenshot (50).png

ashleyp34931626  wrote

Any expert advice is greatly appreciated!

i would;

• roll back to a stable version of Muse

Screenshot (51).png

• publish the site to a free Adobe BC for testing

if that works well then look at putting your site back on Godady to see if the issue returns

p.s, don't add the SSL certificate to the site until everything else is working well... thats a completely separate can of worms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go back to that previous version of Muse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ashleyp34931626  wrote

How do I go back to that previous version of Muse?

well you can go to the Adobe help files to read about the improvments but they took down the page showing you how

Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps

under the new system what you do is select the program from the Adobe CC app

Screenshot (53).png

Screenshot (54).png

• ime its a bad idea to try and run two versions of muse in the same windows system and you can't open new .muse files in an older verson of Muse anyway so make back ups

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advice too!

Also I did test everything in BC, but my issue doesn't show up until it's published?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ashleyp34931626  wrote

Thank you for your advice too!

Also I did test everything in BC, but my issue doesn't show up until it's published?

sorry, they show up on Adobe BC after you publish the test site  or the issue is only after you publish to Godaddy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I just realized I gave you misinformation, I actually used the Muse widget for adding google analytics to the site, I just removed that completely and my web pages are no longer coming up blank or needing to be refreshed several times to load. Do you have any advice on how to add Google analytics properly? And I bet going back to that previous version of Muse might help that as well? Thank you so much for your time and advice!! And sorry in advance for my immense lack of knowledge on web design in general I'm learning though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ashleyp34931626  wrote

Do you have any advice on how to add Google analytics properly? And I bet going back to that previous version of Muse might help that as well? Thank you so much for your time and advice!! And sorry in advance for my immense lack of knowledge on web design in general I'm learning though!

I don't use Godaddy sorry... I would perhaps test if the old version of Muse + this ssl widget works better but I can't say for sure

p.s, we are all learning mate... thats the fun with internet systems, it just keeps changing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines