• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website Demo

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to create a website in Muse, that shows interactive website templates.  Can that be done in Muse?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

As far as I understand your question, simply create your website and the templates are just pages inside your website, right?

You just have to set proper links and take care, that the template pages include a button to get back to your main landing page.

So you might have to add some header to your template sites in order to have your overall main menu always visible.

For organizing I recommend to create subfolders on your ftp for each template/site. So loading times are not getting too long, under

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Walker 501,

I didn't get your query exactly.

Can you please share an example site link which we can refer to and suggest you a possible solution.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I understand your question, simply create your website and the templates are just pages inside your website, right?

You just have to set proper links and take care, that the template pages include a button to get back to your main landing page.

So you might have to add some header to your template sites in order to have your overall main menu always visible.

For organizing I recommend to create subfolders on your ftp for each template/site. So loading times are not getting too long, understand?

The address will be www.yourdomain.com/template1 and so on.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct the website will showcase the web templates that I have designed.  But I would like for those templates to be interactive, where a person can view the template and maybe see how it looks on mobile, table or desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I would like for those templates to be interactive, where a person can view the template and maybe see how it looks on mobile, table or desktop. 

Do you mean something like that?

5c0afae8c9.png

Theoretically, this can be repeated in the Muse as emulation. That is, everything is completely done manually. In fact, it turns out that to add each template you have to develop a whole site.

Therefore, one can confidently say that this can not be done with the help of the Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Walker+501  schrieb

Correct the website will showcase the web templates that I have designed.  But I would like for those templates to be interactive, where a person can view the template and maybe see how it looks on mobile, table or desktop. 

Hi Walker,

if so like Pavel Homeriki​ states, and you want people (let´s call them users) want to play around inside the template and change colours and themes, this will not be possible that easy in muse.

But if you want single sites/templates you can do this like I mentioned in my first post and upload them to a corresponding subfolder on your ftp. Be aware, that some hosts are restricted in the amount of data that runs on their servers, means on your account.

This can be solved in most cases with more money/upgrade your account.

These sites can be responsive like you want it. If you want to show this on the website as well, without changing devices, more like an emulation on their desktops but show it like it will appear on mobiles, you´ll have to do this manually, I´m afraid.

You may think a lot wether to show adaptive designs or persuade your users to scale their browser windows, in order to see different devices.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines