• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the new Muse Community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Muse.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Preran Kurnool & Atul Kumar Saini. My team and our community of experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

This reply is to the question around whether there has been a change in our position about developing or supporting Adobe Muse. There has been no reconsideration on this front, and the recent update to Adobe Muse fixes some of the issues that you were likely to run into if you were on the latest version of Mac OS. Because we have committed to support Adobe Muse until March 2020, this forum was moved from our old support platform to the current one.  You can continue discussing the product here,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give me, or us, the latest news about Muse? I understand that there is no more development of Muse, but can I trust that I still can make websites in Muse and that my costumers can use In Brows Editing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Anders_Vikhult, I also thought Muse was no longer going to be supported according to https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/adobe-muse-end-of-service.html#faq.  My Adobe Creative Cloud app just notified me today of an update.  Is Muse back by popular demand or is it still being discontinued?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Muse getting active again? How come you created a new muse community if the software is no longer being supported and will stop being available in the near future? I had to stop doing websites with muse because the horrible news. Adobe says XD does responsive design, yeah, but it does not export a functioning website like Muse does. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Sujatha, Preran, and Atul!  I am Lisa.  I created an educational website with Adobe PageMill 3.0 years ago, and I need to overhaul it with new information.  Can I import the existing work into any of the Adobe programs to do the modifications?  Or do I have to start from nothing and create it all again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sujatha and the rest of the Adobe Muse team. You are welcome if this means that Adobe will continue to support Adobe Muse users.

GOOD NEWS!!!

As you can see, this new community is very confusing for us, users of Adobe Muse.

What does this new community mean?
What does the new Adobe Muse update mean?

and...

What's new in this update (2018.1.1)?

(my CC says to me, today, there is an upgrade for Adobe Muse!!!????)

and... I read on my Creative Cloud panel seems like a joke ...
"Social media widgets that were previously available by default are NO LONGER INSTALLED"

This means that an update makes today, now Adobe Muse, the new 2018.1.1 update, have fewer features than the previous one and the one that updates Adobe Muse has a WORST application than the previous one?

(Capable, less features and these widgets will not work on the pages created = PROBLEMS & HEADACHES)

PLEASE!!, Can you explain something Sujatha ????

In principle I WILL NOT UPDATE my Adobe Muse 2018.1.0, it looks like a TRAP ...

I have hopes and maybe I am confused !!! 

hopefully!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

ummmm... Your message is written on September 12. Today is September 18 and there is still no response from you and the team from this community. This is very extrange!! We trust????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would like to move my Muse to a new laptop. I am using Muse 2018. Are there steps to take to activate the new device and taking the old one off?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you like to run Muse in other computer, you must close your session in the Creative Cloud app session (old computer) and logging in the "new" computer CC app.

Of course, you must install before Adobe Muse in the "new" computer... open the Adobe Creative Cloud app, and install inside the app, the Adobe Muse.

You can do the install in this link: Install Adobe Muse

At first, you need install Adobe Creative Cloud App in your computer, authenticate in the app when you usser account in Adobe License, and run the link in top.

Perhaps, Need permisions to the navigator app to open the link in the Creative Cloud App.

Then run the install Adobe Muse inside the Adobe Creative Cloud.

Thats all you need. Best wishes! and good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This reply is to the question around whether there has been a change in our position about developing or supporting Adobe Muse. There has been no reconsideration on this front, and the recent update to Adobe Muse fixes some of the issues that you were likely to run into if you were on the latest version of Mac OS. Because we have committed to support Adobe Muse until March 2020, this forum was moved from our old support platform to the current one.  You can continue discussing the product here, and reach out to us directly through this email ID dl-webpm1@adobe.com if you have any questions that cannot be addressed through your peers here.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your post says "Committed to support Adobe XD until March 2020."

Did you mean "Adobe Muse" Because there has been no news about Adobe XD shutting down, I thought this was in full swing, that would be news to everyone 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message was a welcome post and not intended for discussing product related issues or questions. We encourage you to start a new discussion for your question so that we could have more focused discussions around it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines