• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do half the work?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to try to build a website through Muse, but I can not because there is no possibility of defining it to be done differently - a drop-down menu, you made it open from the left to the right, what about the other side? I want to make a website in Hebrew and I can not because of the menu - I need it to be right to left.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi liranc,

Unfortunately, there isn't any native way in Muse to get this done.

However, being a designing tool we can get things done by doing some creative workarounds.

Can you please check the workaround solution by 'Anshul' in this forum post How do I get the vertical menu's widget's sub menu to come from left where a similar topic has been discussed?

Please update us how it goes with you.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi liranc,

Unfortunately, there isn't any native way in Muse to get this done.

However, being a designing tool we can get things done by doing some creative workarounds.

Can you please check the workaround solution by 'Anshul' in this forum post How do I get the vertical menu's widget's sub menu to come from left where a similar topic has been discussed?

Please update us how it goes with you.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It helped, but partially, there is a black arrow that is still showing to the right side, how do I turn it and move it to the other side?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest turning off the right icon, as it is something uneditable, unfortunately.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok, i'll do it,thanks for all the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines