• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will I be able to access Muse if I reactivate All Apps at a later date and it's still on my computer

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to downgrade my CC subscription to only InDesign because it's all I can afford right now. I designed and maintain three different websites on Muse, but I can't justify the huge difference in price just to keep being able to update those as sporadically as I do. 

Anyway, If I don't delete the program, and reactive full access to All Apps in Creative Cloud at a later date... will I be able to open Muse at that time?   (yes, I know, given web standards haven't surpassed it's capabilities, etc.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am quite sure, that you can "reanimate" Muse if you don't delete it from your machine and subscribe the complete CC package at a later time again.

If this is not correct, it would be fine, if an Adobe employee could correct me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should export all 3 Muse projects to HTML and learn how to update those sites with other software.   There are plenty of free and less costly code editors you can use.    It's silly to keep paying for an All Apps plan just for Muse.  Especially since Muse support will end in March 2020 at which point Adobe may decide to pull it off the shelf.  We just don't know.  Always have a backup plan just in case.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Well, yeah of course I'm doing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines