• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: No AI feature with new update

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the new beta version for PS, 24.6.0. (with AI)
I got the new UI but it lacks the AI portion (or option) in the menu bar, or anywhere else.
Is there a minimum hardware requirement that I need? I might have missed the minimum requirements.
I am running Apple iMac Monterey 12.6.6. (Late 2015 build).
I am providing a screen shot of the UI I have available to me at this moment.
Thanks for any help you could provide.

IMG_6403.JPG

 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

UPDATE: Hi everyone. For those of you having issues finding the new Generative Fill feature, make sure you have the latest beta version, Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230801.m.2265 3a00623 x64

Please see this thread for any other clarrification:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-discussions/upgrade-your-copy-of-photoshop-beta-to-version-25-or-higher/td-p/13986957

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 441 Replies 441
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem.  I am hoping someone can offer some advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the same issue. 2020 M1 Mac. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the latest Beta and the "generative fill" option is not showing up for me. I have restarted both the program and my computer. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the beta.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. in my case I went to updates tab in the creative cloud and installed update for beta, this was weird, because I just installed beta, but it works, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's simple: Go to Behance and sign in. You'll be asked for your date of birth. Add what is asked, start PS BETA and have fun!

IMG_4036.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use the Generative fill either! My Ps beta is up to date but Behance does not ask my date of birth. It's not in my account settings or anywhere...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must update PS Beta from the updates menu in creative cloud app, even if you have downloaded the beta after the release of Generative Fill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Photoshop beta from the landing page presenting the generative AI feature:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generative-fill.html#apply-genai-fill

But the feature isn't present in the beta app I downloaded from creative cloud 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to me aswell, not sure what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also downloaded it, but when I make a lasso selection (for example) the generative AI dialogue box appears but it is grayed out so I cannot click on it. Am I doing something wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same here, seems disabled from Adobe's side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The generative fill and associated features are not available even though it says that it should in my version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update. After I posted this, I received an notification from Creative Cloud that I had a new update for Photoshop beta for the generative fill. Problem solved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! This worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

betada yeni gelen generative fill kısmını kullanamıyorum ne yapdıysam olmadı bunu en kısa zamanda düzeltmeniz lazım .

I can't use the new generative fill part in beta, no matter what I did, you need to fix this as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the fix above from Michel Berube. It worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative Fill option not showing in 24.6.0 m.2147. Region Europe, France. Signed out of Creative Cloud, signed in again. Re-installed 24.6. No difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's simple: Go to Behance and sign in. You'll be asked for your date of birth. Add what is asked, start PS BETA and have fun!

IMG_4036.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New update today resolved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The generative fill and associated features are not available even though it says that it should in my version.

MacBook Pro 16 2019, Intel i9, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB
MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 (a) (22E772610a)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't use generative fill, it is not active on my computer, why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_4036.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dozens of reboots.....had adobe help desk in my computer....unable to get the software to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "add your date of birth" fix above worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines