• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: No AI feature with new update

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the new beta version for PS, 24.6.0. (with AI)
I got the new UI but it lacks the AI portion (or option) in the menu bar, or anywhere else.
Is there a minimum hardware requirement that I need? I might have missed the minimum requirements.
I am running Apple iMac Monterey 12.6.6. (Late 2015 build).
I am providing a screen shot of the UI I have available to me at this moment.
Thanks for any help you could provide.

IMG_6403.JPG

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

UPDATE: Hi everyone. For those of you having issues finding the new Generative Fill feature, make sure you have the latest beta version, Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230801.m.2265 3a00623 x64

Please see this thread for any other clarrification:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-discussions/upgrade-your-copy-of-photoshop-beta-to-version-25-or-higher/td-p/13986957

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 443 Replies 443
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@PURDIESMITH in CCD you can select the app and the three dots to select Uninstall

Screen Shot 2023-05-24 at 9.16.06 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I don't have the 24.6  Beta version available in CC? Is it region specific? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue to me, I don't have the 24.6 Beta version available and was wondering the same thing, is it region specific?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 25.0, and 24.7 on my iMac Ventura 13.3.1, cursor doesn't switch to brush in Select & Mask in Beta... How do I uninstall without the 3 dots in the Creative Cloud Apps panel?? They're not showing up..Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 8.01.26 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating the OS to Ventura 13.5, Lightroom Classic dropped my catalog, forcing me to reload everything... and initially the 3 dots were not there, but now they've suddenly re-appeared.... Cursor still doesn't change to a brush circle in Beta 25.0  in Select & Mask as it does in 24.7... but now I'm hesitant to uninstall and re-install...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me also!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Cory. This worked! (I can't believe I didn't even try this to begin with!)

Much appreciated, sir.
Let the creating begin!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just uninstalled all CC. I reloaded regular pohotoshop and got this version!

Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.4.1 20230418.r.449 53a6c60 x64
Number of Launches: 131

It's the old one I uninstalled!!

Wjat am I foing wrong? I have tried very version of updating that's been suggested

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I did this....same problem. Cannot write in the generative fill box. Is this problem only with Window OS computers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, My system isnt giviing me the option to update to 24.6, the latest update I have is for 24.5. Can you tell me how I get the latest update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here the same, only can update for 24.5. How can I get access to the 24.6 beta on CC? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mabart it appears you have a team account, is is possible your admin has blocked the beta app updates?  Please check with your admin to make sure this is not the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that were the case, wouldn't we be unable to download 24.5? I can download that version (says latest version) without issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cory,

I have done everything you mentioned. 

I'm unable to find my DOB on adobe account or trying via Bhance. Don't think it asked DOB when creating the account.  There is no option to input DOB in adobe account. 

Is generative tab only available to certain regions? I from Australia. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Cory as the others I'm facing same issue. No genertive fill and up to date, uninstalled and reinstalled. Even tried the tutourial graphics Adobe provided. No dice. Any other work around?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rossa42872134 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have downloaded the latest Beta version today. the Generative Fill function is not there for me to use! OS Monterey on my machine. Can you please help?  Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I show that I am up to date.  However, the help query stated that Generative fill is not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant PC not PA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue on mac. Beta 24.6.0 No generative fill after selecting.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. The button is not showing on  Beta 24.6. on my Win10 PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. JUST downloaded the PS Beta (24.6.0 Release). Under "What's New" is lists on the top, "Generative Fill (Beta). Then there is a button to "Download Photoshop (Beta)". This IS while using the Beta.
I click on the button and it leads me to download Adobe Creative Cloud installer. I already have this installed but it did need updating. 
Then nothing. It lists I have the most recent Beta and I STILL don't see Generative Fill when I make a selection.
Am I doing something wrong? Is this a limited rollout?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should note that I DO have an 8 core Intel processor and plenty of RAM. The GPU Compatability is ALL green.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. PS Beta 24.5 and 24.6, Win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget the help query for the time being (mine also says unavailable). With an RGB document open (not CMYK) in v24.6 and a selection made, does Generative Fill appear under menu Edit ? If so clicking on it should open teh Generative Fill Prompt panel where you can enter the words for an image to be generated to fill the space.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines