• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: No AI feature with new update

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the new beta version for PS, 24.6.0. (with AI)
I got the new UI but it lacks the AI portion (or option) in the menu bar, or anywhere else.
Is there a minimum hardware requirement that I need? I might have missed the minimum requirements.
I am running Apple iMac Monterey 12.6.6. (Late 2015 build).
I am providing a screen shot of the UI I have available to me at this moment.
Thanks for any help you could provide.

IMG_6403.JPG

 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

UPDATE: Hi everyone. For those of you having issues finding the new Generative Fill feature, make sure you have the latest beta version, Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230801.m.2265 3a00623 x64

Please see this thread for any other clarrification:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-discussions/upgrade-your-copy-of-photoshop-beta-to-version-25-or-higher/td-p/13986957

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 441 Replies 441
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest beta - 24.7 and this feature is missing still. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have updated to the latest version and I don't have the Generative AI tool. Can someone help me? how can I activate it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Julieta305914460077 Photoshop updates do not include the beta software - that is a separate install.

Go to your CC desktop app and look here for the installers:

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 8.49.22 AM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded the beta generative fill and it's not letting me generate fill. It just selects the object and then there's the option to modify the object selection. I've looked at other Adobe posts, sadly the solution hasn'tScreenshot 2023-06-21 174339.png worked for me. Image attached after I press on select subject. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it will still same idont have generative fill in my photoshop beta so why i still and pays sorry i cant to every time send message by i stop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dubail30626498cl1x go to Photoshop Help Menu System info. What specific version number of Photoshop are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sick and tired of this sht... Wasting so much time just for nothing.

I have full license and installed photoshop beta and still no "generative fill" available. 

I have read the docs and complaints of others. I opened Behance but there is no field to enter date of birth.

This is so useless and wasting so much time... Why they can not make it work out of the box?

Sick of this fkin stpid ppl that do not have any idea of how to make product available without ppl becoming headache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe assistance is one of the wort, we all paid for a full acces according to our licence, and we get no assistance from Adobe although we all have he same problem or with "generativ fill" or with "AI suppress tool"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai téléchargé la dernière version Photoshop Beta. 

J'ai maintenant accès à la nouvelle barre des taches contextuelle mais après selectionner une zone au lasso, je n'ai pas la commande Remplissage génératif.

Comment l'ajouter ?

Merci pour vos retours.

Karen30787348iqwk_1-1688029109661.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

24.6 is correct build but m.2196 not m2181.

How to change? Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 4.57.08 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kiwitechcoach we have updated the correct answer, please go to your CCD app and click Updates, then check for updates and make sure you download Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.7.0 20230628.m.2223 0770f83 x64.

Restart your computer, then see if you have access to GF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried a reinstall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you select the area you would like to edit, right click and its in the list that pops up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This help me get the bar back

Select top left menu "Window" then select from dropdown "Contexual Task Bar"

wcling_1-1700175953566.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! this drove me nuts for the last 5min lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of my last update in January 2023, the landscape of AI is continually evolving, and several new features and advancements have been prominent:

1. Generative AI Transformations: Cutting-edge models, like GPT-4, showcase improved generative capabilities, enabling more natural language understanding and content creation, from text to image generation.

2. AI in Healthcare Diagnosis: AI applications in healthcare have advanced, with diagnostic tools leveraging deep learning algorithms for more accurate and timely detection of medical conditions from various imaging and clinical data.

3. AI-driven Personalization: Enhanced personalization in various industries, including e-commerce and content recommendation, using AI to tailor experiences based on individual preferences and behaviors.

4. Explainable AI (XAI): A growing focus on creating AI models that provide transparent explanations for their decisions, addressing the need for interpretability and ethical considerations in AI systems.

5. AI for Climate Modeling: AI is increasingly utilized in climate science, assisting in complex modeling, predicting environmental changes, and developing strategies for sustainable solutions to address climate challenges.

6. Quantum Computing and AI Integration: Exploring the synergy between quantum computing and AI to tackle complex computational problems, opening new possibilities for solving tasks that are currently beyond the reach of classical computing.

7. AI in Cybersecurity: Improved AI-driven cybersecurity solutions that utilize machine learning to detect and respond to cyber threats in real-time, enhancing the security posture of organizations.

8. Natural Language Understanding (NLU) Advancements: Enhanced NLU models contribute to more context-aware conversational AI, facilitating more meaningful interactions and understanding in natural language processing applications.

9. Edge AI for Real-time Processing: The proliferation of AI at the edge, allowing devices to perform real-time processing without relying on cloud infrastructure, enabling faster decision-making in applications like IoT and robotics.

10. AI Ethics and Bias Mitigation: Increased attention on addressing ethical concerns and biases in AI algorithms, with the development of tools and frameworks to ensure fair and responsible AI deployment.

Remember that the field is dynamic, and new features and advance with AI may have occurred since my last update. Stay informed through reputable sources and research organizations for the latest developments in the exciting and rapidly evolving field of AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines