• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show Off Your Generative Fill Creations from Photoshop beta

Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team cannot wait to see what you've created with this thrilling, new, beta technology!
Photo & Editing Credit: Russell Preston BrownPhoto & Editing Credit: Russell Preston Brown

This is the FUN sharing post.
We've been having such a blast exprimenting and playing for the past few months, it's so exciting to have you join in the joy!

Show off those creations! Bonus if you also upload the orignal image and the prompts.
Ready! Set! GO!
Thank you for trying out Photoshop (beta).

P.S. Provide Feedback and help shape Generative Fill: If you would like to provide feedback on the overall experience, report any bugs, or suggest new features please let us know in the beta community announcement.

If you prefer Discord, you can find us there too!

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. The seal came out well - after quite a few attempts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As it stands, I'm not going to use this ai to create anything more than horror cover art. 90% of what you create is distorted beyond belief, and not exactly what creator have in his mind. The database is poor, plastic, unnatural and unusable. It's even hard to give feedback, since most of what appears on the screen is useless... unless we want to create a gloomy distorted world. Then it's perfect!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DS_Psychedelic_aia.jpg

 Also great for psychedelic cover arts, Perfet! I have to say it is fast with somthing that is not real ;).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's another couple I've just done. Having worked in hotels over 40 years ago i thought I'd do a couple of kitchen ones.

barmaid 1.jpg

chef 2.jpg

enchanted forest 001.jpg

 Last is an enchanted forest just to think outside the usual box

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dog - Before

dog-before.jpg

Dog - After

dog-after1.jpgdog-after2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a cute one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem is still the feets, hands and faces. I hope Adobe / Photoshop fixes this soon 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, it takes soooooooo much time trying to re generate 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I WAS Flabbergasted when she was generated for me just now. OK I had to work on her face for some time. Can't understand why the word brooch is violating guidelines again ????  Worked fine for me for ages. I tried removing the emerald from her belly button but again, I was informed it was a violation.   🤬🤬🤬 

Model 25.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

357117930_6671791369517851_5359954089391107427_n.jpg
Photoshop's new BETA AI feature is pretty powerful. I'll admit, I've sat and wondered what are the practical uses. After putting hippos in Buffalo Bayou in Houston and numerous hilarious alterations to friend's profile pics I ran out of uses for it. Until a friend uploaded a photo to his FB page.

A friend posts pics of his travels as a professional truck driver. He posted this one and I couldn't help but notice, how nice of a picture it was. The composition was great and the perspective, well wow. Not bad for a cell phone photo.

But, I could not help but notice the construction debris and items that were ruining the shot. So I thought, let's see what PS(B) can do with this. In less than 5 minutes, I recreated the scene with extended pavement and a grass lawn with enough realism to serve as an asset that could be used in brochures, web, etc.

AI graphics still has a long way to go to be a viable professional feature, but it's still impressive. One just needs low expectations for the end and a "that's good enough" acceptance criteria. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture_2307071736.png

Capture_2307092354.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Would like to share one of my projects, this was the second time i was using AIGF in a photoshop project. For me AIGF works best in combination with old school manual photoshopping. Where in the past I would have to find everything that I would like to add in stock images, cut the subject out and blend. Now it goes much faster with AIGF 🙂 sometimes the quality is poor but with some manual cleaning the outcome is pretty cool.

For this project i used AIGF to fill gaps and to add objects to my image.

• I found an image on stock images as starting point
  • Generated extra “meat” al around the image
  • Generated a new the background
  • Generated stones and rocks on the left and right
  • Generated bigger pieces of plastic waste on the garbage pile
  • Generated new edges of the tree crown to blend it with the background
  • Added the kids, cut out from stock images
  • Adjusted vibrance of the tree

The main headaches were:

• the stones left and right, the where generated separately, this made it a long variation marathon to get the same style of rocks.
  • The ocean in the background, i had a lot of variations at the end I took my peace with this one. Here it would have been faster to have used a stock image.

Overall I’m happy with the result AIGF added to the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3.png

I'm trying to figure out how to make an "open matte" version of one of my favorite movies. How do I do this, but for video? I've seen others post various clips. I'd like to do an entire movie...

Original

1.png

Generative Fill

2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By open matte, do you mean fill the letterbox to change the aspect ratio?

Setting copyright aside, if you draw a marquee selection that is about twice as high as the bar (such that the picture is included) that should give Generative Fill enough to work with.

Another approach is to crop out the black bars and then use Generative Fill to extend the height of the image back to what it was.  https://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-editing/extend-images-with-generative-fill/

This should work well for a still image.  Doing full shot is likely to require a mix of Generative Fill in Photoshop with some compositing in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, thanks. I think I need to wait until the tech comes further along. I'm wanting to do the whole movie, so one frame at a time just isn't my jam. Maybe in a year or two AE or Premiere will be able to do it for me. I'd love to extend a few movies to fill my TV. For now I've decrypted the 4K bluray disc and am making a "pan and scan" type version for myself. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Created this in under three minutes, my first sunset attempt.

sunset 001.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines