Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update notification

Participant ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 4.21.35 pm.png

My app is up to date. How to get rid of this notification. Mac OS 12.6.2 (21G320)

AMD Radeon R9 M380 2 GB Please Help

. Please help

Creative signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll help you figure this out. What exact version of Photoshop are you working on? Is this Photoshop Beta? The latest Photoshop (public/stable) build is v24.1.1 & v24.2 for Photoshop Beta via the Creative Cloud desktop app.

To refresh your Adobe Creative Cloud App, press Cmd+Opt+ R and download the updated version. If this does not help, press CMD + OPT + T (macOS) to launch Creative Cloud Troubleshooter & select 'Close Creative Cloud and related processes' > click on Go.

Let me know how it goes.
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sameer for the response.

Here is some more screenshots .

I tried to delete CC app. When I double click on Uninstoll Creative Cloud, the dialog box apeared " Do you want to repare it?" I clicked on Repare it. I watched progress bar for about 2 min Then I have started Ps again and warning still there.Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 8.50.20 am.pngScreen Shot 2023-01-26 at 8.55.42 am.png

Creative signature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is known in the Photoshop Beta - there hasnt been a new release but the timelock on the version has kicked off.

Until a new beta version is released publicly it remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Creative signature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Zorro Gamarnik 

Your screenshot shows Prerelease. If you are on Prerelease, and don't see it in the CC app, then you need to ask in the Prerelease forum.

janee_0-1674693993487.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane,
It’s too much work.
This issue should be sorted by Adobe.

[Personal info removed by moderator]

Creative signature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The whole reason for having a beta is to find problems. So if you can make sure this is reported, it will help Adobe to know what needs a fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

👍.    Btw, it's not happening on my laptop. It's only on desktop.

just a little more info for Adobe.

thanks for the response.

Creative signature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved the post to the Photoshop Beta board for now! Thanks for bringing this up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines