• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color corruption in ACR with upgrade to Mac OS Sonoma

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have late 2019 MacBook pro OS 14.4.1  and Adobe CC latest versions. I am unable to read legacy files in newer process versions 5 & 6.  I can read in v 4 but if I make any adjustment the file goes wonky.  I can sometimes save a raw file to jpeg if it is clear but if corrupted the jpeg is corrupted too even though the preview thumbnail looks clean.  This thing is a real mess.  The same with canon, sony and Hasselblad raw files.  It has just gottten worse with successive OS updates.  It just is not working right at all.  Tried deselecting graphics processor in prefs as a poster recommended but no help.

All I have to do is open an older file and it will corrupt.  If I dial the process version down to 4 (not 5) it will clean up but then any slight adjustment causes it to corrupt again.  Sometimes it goes away when reselecting process v 4.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screenshot shows you are running Denoise. You didn't mention that.

Denoise runs entirely in the GPU and pushes the GPUs capabilities. It will expose any GPU-related bugs very quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines