P: Deformed paths in PDF presentation.

0 Votes
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

As the title stated: whenever I'm using File>Automate>PDF Presentation, every path in that PDF is deformed. I assume it is a bug, cos it's not an issue, when I'm saving single files as PDF (File>Save as>PDF).

It's not a PDF preview issue either - that PDF presetation got pinted and the distortion is very visible on paper.

I'm using the newest Photoshop (ver 23.3.1), Windows 10.

paths.jpg

In the example above both texts are text converted to shape. First one is from PDF saved as single PDF and second is from the same file, but saved as PDF presentation. When I leave text as text it's not deformed.

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022
Thanks for the files. I see you're using shapes or SVGs for text. The same problem doesn't happen if you use native text. I've asked engineering to take a look.
Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share your source PSD and resulting PDF for us to help troubleshoot/reproduce the problem? Use CC files or dropbox to share a download link.

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens in every single PSD files that I conert to PDF Presentation. Here is the link to the exaple: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ude1dzhek1ghq6m/AABPM8D50YUzJDnwlntKeKs2a?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the files. I see you're using shapes or SVGs for text. The same problem doesn't happen if you use native text.

I've asked engineering to take a look.

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging
Bug Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate