• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Lens Blur causes crash - Windows 10

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to use Lens Blur it causes Photoshop to crash. It had been working recently. I wondered if something was going on in the latest update. However, the crash occurred even when I uninstalled 2021, reinstalled 2020 and ran Lens Blur.

Lastly I had reinstalled everything from Creative Cloud onto my brand new PC. (windows 10).  

Any  thoughts or suggestions?

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Greetings,

This issue should be fixed in the Photoshop 22.3 update that went live today. This update includes fixes to some of the top customer reported issues among other bug fixes. See Bug fixes and security updates

To update Photoshop to 22.3, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. See: More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
5 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system.

If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html 

My best guess is the GPU driver. I would try updating the driver and see if the problem goes away: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html#DisableGraphicsProcessor 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now submitted several crash reports. Have not heard back.

Lens Blur works when the Graphic processor is disabled (Intel UHD630).

So it must be somethiing to do with the graphic card.  I tried all the suggestions on the website mentioned but to no avail. 

Should I just leave the processor disabled in photoshop? What am I sacrificing if I do so.  Do I need a better graphahics card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. That card (Intel UHD 630) isn't supported by Photoshop (scores a 615 and Photoshop requires 2000 or greater).

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html#Unsupportedgraphicscards 

A new dedicated card would very much help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. This is a brand new computer that I bought on Black Friday - greatly discounted...Now I know why. It typically comes with a NVIDIA GEForce GTX 1660Ti 6GB..

Buyer beware!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings,

This issue should be fixed in the Photoshop 22.3 update that went live today. This update includes fixes to some of the top customer reported issues among other bug fixes. See Bug fixes and security updates

To update Photoshop to 22.3, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. See: More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate