• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with my paid plan

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I bought a plan for 19,99 Euros at 04.04.2024. It was working untill today. Few minutes ago I opened creative cloud at my computer and I can't open photoshop or others programs. I got invoice for purchase of this plan and in my History of invoices and settlements I can see this plan is paid. Asking for a quick help 🙂

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to tell us what actually happens when you try to open, and also how you attempt to open. From the CC app? By opening a file, from the Windows taskbar or start menu?

Do you get any error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got a message "As I can check you were subscribed for the Creative Cloud All Apps 100GB, the subscription got canceled as your account is linked to fraudulent activity." I'm surprised cause I bought this subscription from Adobe website. Adobe support told me that I have to wait 5-7 bussiness days for they respond and thats all. They cancelled my subscription but i didnt do anything.jebane adobe 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines