• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

23.1 slowdown issue/cintiq problem

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously posted bout my slowdown issue for 23.1+ versions of PS, though 23.0 is fine.  I work on Mac Mchip max macbook pro, monterray 12.1, 32 GB memory, 400 GB free space.  I use a cintiq display tablet.  All my problems are unique to latest PS build.  I already went through usual troubleshooting, resetting preferences, giving PS full accessibility permissions, etc.  The slowdown is occuring in massive, highly layered files, but that is part of my workflow and was never a problem previously. My updates are:

1. I downloaded the new PS beta and tried out the problematic giant files.  It works fine, so this is solely in the 23.1+ series of PS classic.  Does that mean it will be fixed when the new updates happen to bring it to beta level?

2.Another problem i have is when using my cintiq tablet pen. the cursor sometimes disappears when going to the tools panel or layers panel, or going out of the application to my dashboard.  I don’t believe this is a driver issue as it doesn’t happen with other apps or earlier versions of PS.
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with Photoshop. Could you try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and see if it helps? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please read the post, troubleshooting including such things has already been attempted, it is the program that is the problem as previous version works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines