• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D Feature on Photoshop not working

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit some photos in the 3D Feature in Photoshop and it has been not working. It won't pop up or do a glitch when I am trying to remove my tripod from photo. Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 3.19.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-26 at 3.22.27 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed that 3D is broken in this release too. I have to go back to PS2019 to do my 3D work now. Adobe says enable 'Deactivate Native Canvas' in the Technology Previews preference, but it just broke 3D even more.

This adobe deal just gets better all the time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh wow, thank you for your response. I will download an older version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same, I have an increasing list of things I have to go back to a previous version to accomplish, and 3D is one of them. It's glitched out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines