• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Absent Abstract & Device Link presets.

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is confusing to me, it's as if Adobe have discountinued the presets so we have but to make our own, cannot find the files anywhere online!

I have scrolled through topics relating to this issue going back to 2017 and without finding the solution, i am using Windows 10.

Yes i have also looked up in program files/Adobe/color etc. options are either not to be found or empty. Seems there should be a simple solution to this that am missing?

Screenshot 2021-01-13 143407.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure I follow – what exactly are you missing? 

CC 2017 is the oldest version for which I can check but there and on a quick glance the available presets seem pretty similar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Abstract & Device Link presets are not available, so am assuming thats normal as of 2017? I'd just like to know where it possible to get the old ones from, IF Possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What’s not available? 

Decice Link was apparently empty by default in Photoshop CC 2017 and is so in Photoshop 2021, Abstract there is a bunch … 

Screenshot 2021-01-13 at 18.11.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, None of those presets in your screenshot are available for me, how do i get them please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On windows they should be in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Color Profiles" and the 3DLUTs in "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (version)\Presets\3DLUTs

image.pngimage.pngCapture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No luck finding them in either folder, they don't seem to exist on my drive!

Here's what i see.

colorlookup-1.jpgcolorlookup-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines