• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CS2

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends! I have a question about Adobe Photoshop CS2. I want to know if it's free to download or not? PS: I never bought an Adobe program I want to use this Photoshop CS2, but I need to know if it's legal or not.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Hi jandirb,

Well, Photoshop CS2 is not a free software. Downloading Photoshop from the link which you are talking about is only for those people who originally bought this software. Since the activation server is not available for Photoshop CS2, that link can be used as a alternative way to download/install software.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No versions of Photoshop are free.

Be careful, so-called free and reduced price versions, from dubious sources, will probably contain malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is only legal for customers who bought Ps CS2 once. Adobe shut down the activation servers for CS2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jandirb,

Well, Photoshop CS2 is not a free software. Downloading Photoshop from the link which you are talking about is only for those people who originally bought this software. Since the activation server is not available for Photoshop CS2, that link can be used as a alternative way to download/install software.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks Mohit Goyal! What you said really confers on what I thought. If I download the software and install, then there is no error, or something illegal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you do not have a license, it is stealing. Many web sites lie about this to trick you into doing something wrong without realising. They do not care if you get into legal troubles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines