• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apology for pirated use

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to sincerely apologize for using pirated version in the past. I eversince uninstalled and had the help of someone to pay and use adobe legally since its not available in my country.

do I have to pay for the period i used the pirated one? if so how do I do this? I hope you forgive me

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Experiment , iPadOS , macOS , SDK , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

No, you don't have to pay for the use of pirated software because Adobe does not require it and such software is hacked software that Adobe does not support and is not responsible for.

Just enjoy your legal subscription. Adobe is happy to have you as a customer, no restitution needed.

Also see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/pirated-payment/td-p/13339326

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No debería sorprenderme tu publicación que evidencia gran honestidad. Nos oy de Adobe y, por tanto, no tengo respuesta para lo que planteas. Es muy probable que sea un caso único en la historia de Adobe y a lo mejor tienen una consideración especial contigo dado la extraordinario de tu propuesta. Te animo a seguir con esa conducta que es ejemplar para todos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you don't have to pay for the use of pirated software because Adobe does not require it and such software is hacked software that Adobe does not support and is not responsible for.

Just enjoy your legal subscription. Adobe is happy to have you as a customer, no restitution needed.

Also see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/pirated-payment/td-p/13339326

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this reply, I really appreciate it and I'm going to use my savings on the legal subscription to the last dollar

I received another reply on another discussion wgere i put this same post, they told me to report but Im not sure how, can you help me know where I can report the website that has the pirated version? like do I send it in an email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Decision a la altura de la honradez del publicador. Gesto adecuado de Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines