• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Banner ad reflow

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened to photoshop banner ad reflow? Was it not developed anymore?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. Seems like a good concept. But I can't seem to get it to work. Can't
download the extension? Tried to install a version of the extension I got
a while back, but it won't install. Just wondered if it does actually work
or it hasn't been developed any more??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's very interesting as I just tried to install it on another MacBook (work machine) with the latest Photoshop and it wouldn't install.
But I have it still working on my personal MacBook with the latest Photoshop.
I'm finally getting around to testing it on some work and comparing it to other banner automation products/tools.
I'm actually scouting around for more info on it and if anyone is using it on live work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, cannot get it to work, or downoad from the site above??

Would anyone recommend another free banner automation tool out there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any free services that do banner automation, at least up-to the standard that I require. There are a number of commerical products/services out there that have trials that you could use, but these have limited features and maybe for you're looking for more a rebust service (like I am) in the end you'll need the full service.
I hope that maybe the Banner Ad Reflow may come back shortly if the Adobe crew are refining it for an upcoming reveal. It's a pretty good tool/plug-in that I wish to investigate further.
Good luck in your hunting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Derek. Yes, hope Adobe roll it out. It could be a great time saver when doing multiple digital ads. If you hear of anything, please do let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use it. But "Download Extension" and Watch demo video buttons do not work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, unfortunately developement on this extension has been suspended. That's why this extension isn't available to download. I spoke to the developer about 6 months ago and he working on some other projects now. He may come back to this if there is demand, but not at the moment. 
Fingers crossed that he does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where can we submit requests to resume development on this? My team would benefit greatly from this plugin!

Count this as a +20 demand request 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines