Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes are lagging in PS CC 2018 !

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a Mac Pro and 64 Go DDR3, and I am really surprising that when I resize brushes, this is really lagging...

I see that there have been some changes at this level in CC 2018, maybe is there some new functions to disable to recover the fluidity of the previous brush tool ??

If not, I'll come back to previous CC version.

Thank you for your help,

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Hi Felix,

Please try resetting your preferences (you can use the button "Reset Preferences on Quit" from Preferences > General), then restart your system.  Does the brush lag still occur?  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felix,

Please try resetting your preferences (you can use the button "Reset Preferences on Quit" from Preferences > General), then restart your system.  Does the brush lag still occur?  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adam,

Thank you so much you are my savior, this works perfectly now !!!!!

Have a great day !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact I noticed that the bug is here only if the brushes panel is open with all the brushes visible. If this panel is closed, the brush tool works nice... so i close the brushes panel and can work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you paste this in every freaking forum lol. I read through about 10 before finding this and it's what worked for me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

marche pour moi aussi. merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines