• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw in Photoshop CC 2018

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would someone be able to help me with editing a photograph in Camera Raw, whilst in Photoshop.  Then, at a later time, reopening the photograph in Camera Raw, whilst in Photoshop.  I am unable to find it.  I do have the latest Photoshop CC 2018 installed and all the appropriate plug-ins.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filter Menu>Camera Raw Filter...

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the file using File "Open as Smart object"

If it is a raw file then it will open ACR and after adjusting , will appear in the layer stack as a smart object. Double click the smart object and the raw file will open again in ACR so you can make further adjustments

If it is not a raw file - it will open directly as a smart object and you can apply the Filter >Camera raw to that smart object. This time to readjust - click on the Camera Raw filter adjustment.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so very much.  I appreciate your responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines