• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I somehow get "Save as" back to what it was?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
Save as suddenly only has half the options, which is very, very annoying and time consuming, since I have to save a copy now and always manually delete the "copy of" part, which piles up a lot of extra seconds in the course of edition many files. Also when I use photoshop as I'd like to keep using it, I'll just use "save as", maneuver to the file folder I want to save in, then I won't be able to save my jpg under "save as" and I'll click "save a copy" and I'll be kicked back into the directory I was in, just to have to find the file folder I wanted to go to AGAIN!

This is a major annoyance and I'm thinking about installing an older version, even though I'd like to use the features of newer versions, however I feel like most small updates aren't worth dealing with such a major hurdle. I'm a windows 10 user, and I've heard this fix has something to do with mac osx.. 

Can I somehow toggle this whole thing off and just have my old "save as" with all its functions back?
Is there an option? 
Thank you very much!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You can change that in the preferences in version 22.4.2

2021-06-13 13_05_38-Preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines