• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot drag full image from library, only partial image

Mentor ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one image in my library. The image appears fully in the Photoshop library panel.

When I drag it to into a new document, I get only get a partial image.  Attached screenshot.

When I view my library in adobe assets, the image appears fully. attached screenshot.

Is there a way I can access my full image from my library?

fridge bee in photoshop.JPGmy library.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In order to access my full image from my library, I have installed Illustrator and in Illustrator, I can access my full image.

I still cannot access this image in Photoshop, but with workaround through Illustrator i will be able to.

This image was captured with some long gone Adobe mobile product somewhere's about 2015, called Shape I believe. I thought I had lost the image, and really I have lost the image, the app is gone, my photo was through the app. I thought I had even lost the full size shape, now I can access it and make my own 'library' outside of an Adobe App.

problem is solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines