• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canvas small/incorrect size on second monitor post-update

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I usually work in full-screen mode, but after updating JUST now, when I try to open files in full screen on my second monitor, it's cropping my canvas to the top-left corner of the screen. This does not happen when I set my main monitor to my actual laptop screen, only when it's set to the external monitor (as it always has been). I have rebooted, and I have also disconnected/reconnected my HDMI cable.

Gif of behavior attached. What's going on? I literally updated on my lunch break and my photoshop is nearly un-useable now

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

This should be resolved in the Photoshop update that is now available. Please open your Creative Cloud app, update Photoshop and let us know how it goes

Thanks,

Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue (have a post in the forum as well). Had adobe tech to try and help but the work around slowed my workflow down too much (turn off gpu help). If you tab the windows once in fullscreen with tabs it jumps to the right size so you can work but it's not a great solution in the long run...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This should be resolved in the Photoshop update that is now available. Please open your Creative Cloud app, update Photoshop and let us know how it goes

Thanks,

Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines