• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Library panel pops up when you don't want it open then freezes Photoshop

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paste a graphic I copied from Illustrator into Photoshop.

Its fine until I click on that paste layer in the layers panel as a smart layer - then all hell breaks loose.

A "waiting for libries" box pops up with a sideways green thermometer looking thing.

I click cancel and the X and it will not go away. It used to.

Then, a circle made up of small white circles starts spinning and I can click on NOTHING.

Also the "libraries" panel pops up and had the words, "Something went wrong initializing Creative Cloud libraries".

Under that, it nicely has the words "more information" in blue that is underlined as though it is a link.

Haha you can't click on it because Photoshop is FROZEN!

PLEASE NOTE: If you are lucky and it will not freeze your app you still have a library you do not want that always takes several seconds to load. That is the complaint. We do not want it.

Other posts under InDesign post the same problem.

Someone marked it solved but it IS NOT.

THE ISSUE IS WE DO NOT WANT LIBRARIES MENU TO POP UP OR WE WOULD HAVE OPENED THE LIBRARIES PANEL OURSELVES!

Here is an attachment here you can use to report it.

NOTE: It did stopped freezing Photoshop after 25 minutes while I was writing ths.

IT IS STILL NOT "SOLVED" BECAUSE WE WANT THE "ADD TO LIBRARY HELL" TO STOP!

Adobe hell screenshot.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Creative Cloud Services to Photoshop Discussions.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uncheck "Add to my current Library" to avoid the Library panel from being opened during this operation.

JeffreyTranberry_0-1633723536535.png

To troubleshoot the issue of Libraries not loading, see this document: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines