• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Change

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me with a color change for a white gold and diamond piece of jewelry?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking to know how to do the color change yourself? If so, it would be helpful if you would show a screen capture of the jewelry in question.

If you are asking that someone make this change for you, are you willing to pay for this service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how to change it myself r11383_2 2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of color change are you looking to do??????????????????????????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to change it to yellow and pink

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which parts do you want pink and which ones yellow? Most of us are not familiar with the jewelry industry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change the metal.  Not the color of the diamonds, but the metal surrounding it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then use the Brush tool to paint over just the metal area.

If you can show an example of how you want the metal to look, we can give more specific recommendations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing further information, this is how I would do it . . .

Set up the layers panel with the ring on the bottom layer and a separate layer for each color.

Change the layer blend mode for the gold and pink layers to Color (in the upper left corner of the panel where it usually says Normal).

Paint over the areas you want to colorize. Since the colors are each on separate layers, you can easily add and erase areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines