Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color problem on photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with my photoshop. I installed it on my new laptop (Zenbook pro duo) yesterday and since the installation i have a problem with the color on photoshop. I don't have color. All my color are black.

Here two screen : On the first one the problem with my color, on the second one 

BUG PHOTOSHOP.jpgBUG PHOTOSHOP2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

More than likely it's an issue with your monitor profile, open the control panel and then open colour management

2020-09-03 15_27_08-Window.png

If there's no profile there or if there's something other than sRGB, click on the add button and select sRGB

2020-09-03 15_27_43-Window.png

2020-11-04 13_54_00-All Control Panel Items.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

More than likely it's an issue with your monitor profile, open the control panel and then open colour management

2020-09-03 15_27_08-Window.png

If there's no profile there or if there's something other than sRGB, click on the add button and select sRGB

2020-09-03 15_27_43-Window.png

2020-11-04 13_54_00-All Control Panel Items.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.

I Don't have the same pannel than you, when i try to change the ICC profil i can't change it 😕

BUG AFFICHAGE.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the double message.

I don't have the color problem with Illustrator. Only on Photoshop 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok it's good, thank you i found how to add the ICC profil.

Problem solved ! Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you thank you thank you !!! I had the same problem with my zenbook pro, spent 5 hours with the adobe tech support and nothing... finaly that was so easy ! Thank you im so late with my work but I can finally work again !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I have the same laptop and this fixed my issue.  I thought it was a graphics card problem...so I got stuck trying to change settings, switch graphics cards, etc.  Glad it was an easy fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you add the sRGB ICC profile?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Type "color management" in the Windows search box (or "colour" if UK English).. That brings you to the dialog shown above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solution CAN help in troubleshooting (i.e. checking if the Windows display profile is corrupted), but the system should not be left with sRGB set as the display ICC - Why? Because it's not an accurate representation of the display capabilities, leading to inaccurate colour of varying severity.

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines