Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Background Action for script prozessor

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i am trying to create a simple action that creates a layer moves it behind the image (which is a .tiff file without any background) and give the new layer a color. The end result should be a background with the image infront. I recorded the action. --> create new layer --> move background below the image --> color the new layer --> safe. But when i try to perfom this action with the image processor tool it always says: "the comman"move" is currently not available. What is the solution to this

Thanks for the help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide meaningful information – which in this case could for example be a screenshot (including all pertinent Panels, Layres in particular) after the fail happens. 

Is the existing Layer in the tif a Background Layer? One cannot move a Layer behind that and has to change it to a regular Layer first. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please also include the fully espanded Action in the Actions Panel in the/a screenshot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christian5C7E_0-1600880372002.png

hope that this is corrent 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christian5C7E_0-1600878910648.png

This is it basically:

Christian5C7E_1-1600878949938.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the file is being opened: the Layer does not say "background"

When i perform the aciton with the "play" button. Everything works fine. But it somehow does not work with the Image Processor Tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah so sorry... i forgot. it works fine when I export the file in .tiff format. but does not work when i export it in a .jpg format (the initial picture is a tiff file)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the file you start with? 

A tif, a jpg, …? 

And (if tif, psd, …) the only Layer in the file is definitely not a Background Layer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I start with a .tiff file and the image Layer is not a background Layer. I got another file where it clearly states background layer from the start, which is not the case with this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines