• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while trying to export slices (Adobe Photoshop 20.0.6) macOS

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 5.28.45 PM.pngI have been trying to divide an image into individual Jpeg images by using the slice tool and export using "Save for web (legacy). I constantly have received this error message upon trying to save. I've made sure each slice is the same format (jpeg/Jpeg high). 

I've searched through this forum as well as others on the web, and it seems I'm following the correct procedure. Has anyone else run into this problem before?

Any thoughts or help is greatly appreciated. 

-Andrew

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

Sorry to hear about the error in Photoshop, could you please try updating Photoshop to version 21.0.2 via the Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil, 

I just updated to 21.0.2, same issue occurs. Not sure if this is somehow related, but I also cannot view a preview in browser. I receive an error for this as well (screenshot below)

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 5.51.43 PM.png

Thanks,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've got the same problem for months now. Could you fix it?
Regards, Jalex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Here the exact problem as well... Seems that export into slices doesn't have access to my files?
Could you help?
Thanks, Liesbeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines