Exit

Export As issue Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,
Anyone know why this is happening ?

forum.JPG Every time i try to export my artboards Ps randomly does not export some of them

I'm using the latest version of PS 

Thank you very much!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and the operating system you're working with?

Could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. Writing to let you know it's not a singular case .

thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes there are major Gpu bugs in all the 2020 Photoshop builds that make them worthless for pro work... I use an older build for anything with 3D because the Previews are just BS

as an example here is the same small file opened 4 times in a roll with random preview results on my Ryzen... its telling that my old i7 laptop with out dated Photoshop gets it right 100% of the time but welcome to Adobe beta testing

BS previewsBS previews

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a Ryzen CPU by any chance? Cause im having similar issue, and other guy i found trough googling have same issue while being on Ryzen.

Here is my thread about it if you are interested to compare: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-cc-2020-quot-export-as-quot-multiple-layers-artbo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

He has written "....random preview results on my Ryzen...". It is somewhat evident that Photoshop has issues with Ryzen CPUs.
 I hope devs will identify this issue. God knows what else is conflicting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines