Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filing multiple images using Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Photoshop CC 2019 & want to file multiple images with keywords & tags.

When searching help on this I can only find Photoshop Elements with a guy called Simon from 2016.

Am I able to add keywords & tags much in the same way as Simon shows in Elements with Photoshop CC?

Could you direct me to a tutorial on how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim, 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Photoshop is an image editing application while Photoshop Elements is focused more towards managing a group of images as it works on catalog on images.

In Photoshop Elements, you can use tags to identify photos and videos with keywords and retrieve individual media files or albums. However, it is not possible in Photoshop.

We'd recommend that you use Adobe Bridge to add keywords and tags to your images. For more details, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/bridge/using/keywords-adobe-bridge.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As already suggested, use Adobe Bridge instead. Bridge is powerful tool for mass keywording, renaming and similar tasks. You can also create metadata templates (Tools > Create Metadata Template) and to apply them to multiple files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines