Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing/Clone Tool Preview Issue with Pen

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Photoshop CC 2022 23.0.2 on Mac Big Sur 11.6.2

I keep having an issue where the preview with the healing and clone tools isn't working correctly when I plug in my pen tablet. It works find with the mouse, and then when I want to use my tablet, the preview disappears or only appears as a tiny dot in the center of the tool's brush size. I have the icon unclicked that denotes to turn on pen pressure so that the pen pressure doesn't determine the brush size. 

I've never had this issue before, usually when I use my pen the preview in those tools works just fine. It makes it extremely difficult to retouch with out the preview. And yes I've tried checking and checking Show Overlay in Clone Source and resetting photoshop settings on quit. I'd like to have it so I can use my pen tablet and have the preview function load in the entire brush area for the clone and healing tools.  

Please advise. Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Could you try updating Photoshop to the latest version?

You may also try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and see if that helps. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines