How do i make the quality of the image with layers the best

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi im working on an single cover for an artist. They gave me an image with bad quality, that i needed to change so i did and put layer on it. But my question is can you make all the layers or just the image in Very good quality? How do i do it in photoshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't make a good-quality image if your source is a bad-quality image. Your artist needs to give you better source material. If they have nothing else to give you, the best you can do is to see if you can add some effects to make the poor quality look intentional. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have any tips on effects that can help?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.  Obtain some high quality, royalty free images from Adobe Stock or other image houses and then composite them to create your own custom artwork.    See this Photoshop Training Channel tutorial on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLy8wLGe9HA

Nancy O'Shea, Product User & Community Expert
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Save time with Adobe Express quick actions