• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to view photospheres in photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am taking photospheres for google street view and I want to be able to pan and tilt around like in google photos so that I could blur faces and car plate numbers.

Viewing it in google photos is perfectly fine but viewing it in photoshop gives me a flat jpeg, is there a plugin, script, or something that allows me to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There were some for Photoshop if I remember correctly.  In Panorama  tools by Professor Helmut Dersch of the University of Applied Sciences Furtwange.  They would rotate and transform the stitch spherical panorama around in Photoshop like the Spherical viewers do. So you could work on the severely distorted persoective view Area in a view the corrected to a normal perspective. 

You may want to look at Panorama Tools  for the Photoshop Plug-ins.   I do not know if they will function in new versions of Photoshop or if they are 32Bit Plug-ins or 64Bit plug-in versions of the plug-ins.  The Package is quite old....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

For blurring faces , number plates etc I would do that on the 2D opened layer.

Yo view the sphere:

With the layer selected go to 3D - New Mesh from Layer - Mesh Preset - Spherical Panorama

When looking around use the camera orbit control so that you stay viewing from the centre of the sphere. If you move the camera or object you could come out of the sphere.

To widen the view go to Current view in the 3D panel , then in properties change FOV (field of view) value

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't seem to have the 3D tab

shoot1.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 3D is a Photoshop extended Feature requires a supported GPU  support in you OS and enabled for use in your Photoshop preferences. You can see here CS6 Extended screen capture.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, guess I can't use the 3D feature

shoot2.PNG

Is there a simple way to add a photosphere viewer in photoshop so that it displays photospheres as intended?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One year later, don't know if you're still in the the need and if you updated your graphics card, but the Photoshop team added an easy workflow for 360 :

360 panorama workflow

Edit and export 360 panoramas. Photoshop will maintain important metadata to work with third-party viewers. You can also pan and zoom around your image inside a spherical workspace for a realistic preview experience.

Photoshop CC new features | More library asset support

and

Create and edit a panorama in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines