Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have issues with update 22.4 [graphics card]

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have updated to version 22.4 on one of my p.c.'s and it has very serious issues, like I wait for very long minutes to the app to start, than again for several time to start a project I'm working on, it doesn't always shows on in my task manager so I can't even end it.

[subject edited by moderator to include "graphics card"]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please let us know which operating system are you working on?
Also, please try restarting the computer once and let us know if that helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It wasn't working, but i Think it is the latest Windows update what it can be the problem. I went back to the previous version of photoshop, and it kept being the same, but than I uninstalled the latest Windows update and it seams that it's working good now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I was wrong, it's the same when I load my first file after starting photoshop. Even if I use now the previous version of p.s. and windows too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I fugured out that it is related to the graphics card, it van be a g-sync related issue. As I made my nvidia settings bacl to default all my problems went away. But I thought P.S. is optimized for g-sync alreade, or I'm wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the previous advice to restart your computer does not work, then try:

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote an answer to our other fellow commenter, i'm not sure you will be informed so, I copy paste it for you to> Ok, so I fugured out that it is related to the graphics card, it van be a g-sync related issue. As I made my nvidia settings bacl to default all my problems went away. But I thought P.S. is optimized for g-sync alreade, or I'm wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mateprsk 

Yes, I can see the entire thread, thanks for thinking of me all the same! I'm on a Mac, so I'm not as up on graphics cards for Windows as other ACPs are.

Some things I've caught from reading their posts are:

• use a studio driver, not a game driver
  • install the driver only
  • install the latest update as a clean install (advanced tab)
  • you should not have multiple GPUs (see step 7 below)

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines