Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to import a sequence of images

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

when I try to import a sequence of images (footage from Google studio), only one is imported and I see the interogation point (cf attached screenshot) whithout any explanation or error message... I installed again my photoshop but still same issue when I see on my friend computer with a crack version, it works well!!

Any tip please?

BarthCapture d’écran 2021-06-10 à 15.13.02.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you imported frames from a video. You show a video time line not a frame animation and you did not capture the layers palette so we can see if there are frame layers. We do no care if you friend is using a cracked version do you want to identify you friend for Adobe?  They will love you for turning them in.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. 

Yes, it doesn't matter about my friend's crack but I'm just very frustrated to not being able to import a sequence when he can (with exactly same process). I don't know if it's due to my new macbook or Adobe version I use...

In attached document you can see I selected correctly one frame from the sequence and clicked on "sequence of images" as I'm supposed to but only one frame is downloaded with this ? in red.

Capture d’écran 2021-06-11 à 16.51.17.png

Then I don't have same option like you in Import Menu... should I get a script from somwhere?

Capture d’écran 2021-06-11 à 16.57.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a Mac or a cracked version the screen capture you show does not look like Photoshop 2021 on my PC. There is no menu bar instead there is a centered title Adobe Photoshop 2021???? If a cracked version leave here.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

absolutely not a crack!

Capture d’écran 2021-06-11 à 22.51.41.png

Capture d’écran 2021-06-11 à 22.51.09.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines