• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lighting effects still not working

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have follwed the advice giveen here, by checking the deactivate native canvas, this appears to have activated the slider controls, but I still cannot plce or adjust the lights as no icns appear for the lights that are in use, has anybody else got this issue ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're working with?

We recommend using the Tech Preview option for overriding Photoshop’s native canvas mode to continue to use the 3D features.

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews, and check the item Deactivate Native Canvas, then restart Photoshop. 

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I am using  latest version 22.4.1.  as mentioned I have already checked the Deactivate Native Canvas option

tks Stuart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, same here.  Windows 10.

At least one other poster has mentioned this issue.  I don't when it started as I only tried it in response to the other poster, but I can open it and move the sliders, but nothing happens to the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines