Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquify Tool Black pixels after MOJAVE OS [Locked-Forum rules violated]

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, The issue is not yet solved.

I would shout at Adobe and those who develop the applications in Adobe, BUT I know yelling and insulting will not change anything, so let's try it this way.

"Adobe", deer executives, managers, and you [racist language removed by moderator], you all don't really care, or do they? You are too loaded to care, or being kept too greedy to consider. And us, users, are paying your rent, your car payments, and so on.

It has been 6 months since I installed the previous version of Photoshop and Illustrator, instead of installing the latest release, and when I check the latest release versions, they still have the performance issue and many other minor issues. Why? Please, kindly reply, "Adobe", why? Are you not liable? Ethically, or legally, both, or either?

Please, put it together, bring back the development to the US [racist language removed by moderator], and manage it. Release updates every year, instead of every few months, but do intense user-testing. I can promise you, you are going to lose this market soon, if you keep it this way, focusing everything on XD, worthless XD, and losing your main, main, main, customers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LoganHe  wrote

Hi Logan,

This is a user-to-user group, with some input from staff.

• What exact version of Mojave?
  • What exact version of Photoshop?
  • What are your computer specs?
  • What are the issues you are having?

Many issues were caused by Apple and were fixed with Mojave updates, then broken, then fixed again. Some were with graphics cards, and those manufacturers have mostly done their updates. And some were, as you say, with Adobe. If you give us more details we may be able to assist.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request

-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you seen this page yet and are you employing the work-arounds?

Known issues - Running Photoshop CC on macOS 10.14 Mojave

Other than that please consider that

• (as others have pointed out) this is a user Forum and

• that not everything that goes wrong when using Photoshop is Adobe’s fault.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"• that not everything that goes wrong when using Photoshop is Adobe’s fault."

If I sell you a poisoned ice-cream, am i responsible for your death? Or your moth, or the cow? Yes, Adobe is responsible, they get the $, they need to fix it, make it compatible, or whatever it takes. It used to be good before they  [racist comment removed by moderator].

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edited

Suppose a bridge has been built and certified to be able to support vehicles of a certain weight.

Now suppose a vehicle of a large but still smaller weight that that critical value tries to cross the bridge and it collapses

Who is at fault then? The vehicle/its driver or someone else?

(And no, the vehicle is not vibrating at some peculiar frequency the bridge builders have specifically warned about …)

Photoshop, like other applications, needs to make use of OS functionality, drivers, hardware – and any of those elements can be at fault, too, even if no other application a particular user employs reveal that.

While I am certainly not claiming that Photoshop does not have bugs I think I have seen quite a lot of misdirected rage on these Fora.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say it is the user's fault that this many users have the same issue? Or maybe it is Apple's fault because they decided to release the OS? I am using the latest Mac OS and the this issue persists in the latest version of Photoshop. Are you by any chance [racist question removed by moderator]? I am just curious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you by any chance Indian?

It is of no importance for the matter at hand what nationality I have. (edited)

If I am right I am not right because of who my parents are or where I live and if I’m wrong I am not wrong because of that either.

Has it never occurred to you that OS and GPU drivers can have bugs, too?

In any case a work-around for the particular issue was presented – does that not work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am right I am not right because of who my parents are or where I live and if I’m wrong I am not wrong because of that either.

Oh dear, I am not a racist, don't get it mixed up, you are just being aggressive and I thought maybe you are insulted that I related the issue to the production in India (Which is the case anyway). that is why I asked.

And you are right (being sarcastic), all of this people have this issue because our GPU's are broken, funny life. Or maybe Mac OS is buggy, ha, i have not thought about that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you are right (being sarcastic), all of this people have this issue because our GPU's are broken, funny life. Or maybe Mac OS is buggy, ha, i have not thought about that

The GPUs are not the same as the GPU drivers and if you think any particular MacOS version is completely bug-free you are probably more optimistic than me.

But again: I am not denying the existence of Photoshop bugs, I was pointing out that not every malfunction occurring while working with Photoshop is Adobe’s fault.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you want help with your issue please post exact system details i.e. the exact operating system and exact Photoshop version you are using (if in doubt go to Help>System info and press the copy button then paste the info here) along with the exact issue(s) you are experiencing.

If you just want to rant - then go ahead, but do follow the forum rules - specifically -  "Be respectful of different cultures, religions, and identities of all participants. Language or media that demeans an individual or group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, or sexual orientation is not welcome here"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, just to give you a piece of mind, so you wouldn't think I am "ranting" Mr. aggressive I contacted Adobe support two times with no result. You guys are either working for Adobe or are taking my comment personal for your nationality, or something "unrelated" to the issue. Do I sound like ranting just because I am stating the issue, and you are trying to deliver the issue to Apple? I would suggest opening your eyes, and agree instead of

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't agree with anything as you have yet to post  the problem and system details that have been requested.

I, and the others involved in this thread, do not work for Adobe, we do have working systems that we use day in day out. Sometimes we encounter issues and raise bug reports, sometimes we can help with work arounds. I will watch this thread for any forthcoming details. If none are forthcoming then I will assume you do not need any help.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Logan,

In post #1 you were asked for more information that you have not yet provided, and were told about the known Mojave issue. All of this has been repeated by others.

At this point, if you don't think we can help you, I suggest that you:

and that we, the volunteer users on this forum:

• Close this thread.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I realize that you are upset, but it would be of great benefit to you to sit back and take the chip off your shoulder and provide some details about the issue that you are having.  You may not be aware of the amazing abilities of those who have posted above to help users fix their problems.  Please take advantage of their knowledge and desire to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is classic Apple fanboy. Apple can do no wrong, so it has to be someone else's fault. Has it occurred to you that Apple's new Metal graphics framework may be buggy? Or is that unthinkable? The Photoshop engineers just get an API, certain calls that are supposed to perform certain functions. They're not programming this end-to-end. At some point it's handed over to MacOS.

The fact that it broke with Mojave, and then worked again in a dot release, then broke again with the next, and worked again with the next - that should tell you something. It works in all pre-Mojave releases. It works in Windows. It's Mojave that has this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines