• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading problem while opening photoshop

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a loading problem with photoshop when I'm opening it up. I've installed it and uninstalled it and reset preferences but the problem seem to be reapeted no matter what I do...please help it has been working the whole day but now it doesn't...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I'm having similar problems.  Photoshop crashes on launch.  I've created a new ueser, same problem.    So, i reinstalled the OS (MacOS Catalina), and it worked!  But, then, the next day crashes at each launch. 

Help!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I just migrated everything to a new macbook pro with the M1 Chip. It has a new install of the OS. I unistialled photoshop and reinstalled it and it won't open, it just hangs. The creative cloud app is also not working. It opens but is then completely frozen and nothing works. To unistall photoshop I had to log in to my account online. Anyone found a solution to this... sounds like it may be one for adobe support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, when I'm opening the program everything freezes...and if it works and pressing somewhere it goes back to loading.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's happening on Windows as well.  Open the program and then it's stuck; won't do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines