• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logo creation in PS

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bought CC a few months ago for my photography and haven't had a chance to dive in yet. In the meantime I have this urgent (like now) need to create a logo. I have the two graphic components and the copy ready to go. I have been struggling with it all day pretending like PS is easy, NOT. Is anyone willing to skype with me so I can screen share and show me what to do? I am sure for a guru we can do this in 15 minutes.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s ambitious timing!

Have a look at these online video tutorials - you can get 30-days free.

Photoshop CC 2018 Essential Training: Design

Logo Design: Techniques

Many professional designers prefer to use Illustrator for logo design as a vector image is scalable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have two graphics ready to go. You should Post them here so we get some idea of what you may want your logo to look like.  Logo can be very simple and they can be very complex.  IMO best logo are simple, distinctive,  easily seen and recognized and not be to disruptive.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO best logo are simple, distinctive,  easily seen and recognized

And in olden times logos were usually also required to work both with and without color and even in 1bit … nowadays a hard-edged black&white version of a logo is probably not necessary in most cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A logo needs to be adaptable for black and white versions as well as colour, for use in places where colour isn't available, such as newspaper advertisements, forms and foil blocking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, many newspapers print 4C on all pages nowadays but you are right, forms and foils still may necessitate extreme reduction and loss of gradients and colors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hire someone. I do not recommend designing your logo in Photoshop. You will run into problems with usage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines