Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making Text Animation in Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I am a novice at photoshop. I've been trying to make a 3-D text animation, but every time I render it, it has a black background. Is there a way to have the text animation itself? I am trying to make it as an overlay for my stream.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot showing your timeline and layers panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These online video tutorials from Lynda.com might be helpful (you can get 30-days free access):

Introducing Photoshop: 3D

Creating a 3D Logo in Photoshop

Do you have access to Adobe Animate, that might be a better application for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format did you render it to?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may be able to use save for web and save out an animated Gif with a transparent background the colors will not be as good as a video.   I do not believe Photoshop Video supports a transparent background and would render your Transparent background as Black in a video file like a MP4 If you do not want Black you can add any other color background you want instead.  Here I added a white background under an animated 3d Photo Collage. 3D Animated Photo Collage

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines