• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My password works to get into Adobe.com, but won't let me in to upgrade Nik

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a Nik software update yesterday. When I put in the Nik key code, it then asks for my Photoshop password. The password is not accepted. I changed the password. Nope. I restarted my computer. Nope. I chatted with Adobe online support. Nope. Anyone have any other thoughts? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd contact Nik and ask them for help, since it's their program having the issue.

Meantime, let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did contact Nik. They said they don’t ask fir passwords, so it is an Adobe Photoshop issue. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, there is no Photoshop password. 

Nik is Nik, if it's asking for something, you need to contact Nik. 

And yes, a screen capture of what you're seeing would be helpful. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop doesn't have a password. Can you post screen shots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines