• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

new ACR 12.3 interface is terrible with many hassles. 1 of it is lack of +/- in the selective edit

Participant ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using the ACR with the selecting edit brush - there is no +/- in the scale like it used to be. when you use it on multi images, moving from image to another image reset the scale (all of the other scale) to 0 . now its slowing the workflow tremendously !!! in the previous version the "last" brush was kept for using it in the next image. also there where +/- on the sides of the scales, as clicking them resets all other scales. these 2 features are "must" features and they were are gone so its slowing the editing tremendously. its a BIG BIG hassle!!!

today i worked on a big project in the new ACR. i am so disapointed! i am a "heavy duty user (and a teacher) of bridge since its ever started, this version makes me want to start using Liminar or Cupture 1. its a Sad day for me 😞

@Rebecca_Kelly

Pete.Green

there are many more UI problems- to be continues 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed. I intentially have used ACR for several years because I preferred its interface and features over Lightrooms Develop Module. Yes I know the experts will say that ACR & LR Develop are one of the same. But to the end user that are not the same. I had the choice of which one I preferred to use. That choice is now gone. ACR is more like LR's Module. I am now contemplating whether I move away from Adobe. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines