Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

No support for NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1 GB on Mac 27" Late 13

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but after every PS update I have a lot of trouble with my Mac. At the moment, PS will not activate my graphic card anymore. After hours of struggle with PS, Mac and the graphic card, I've find out, that Mac OS will not longer support thier software for NVIDIA and Adobe is or will not able to bring out a solution for. 

Please, if anybody knows a solution for, I'll be infinitely grateful for.....!

Hans Richard

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of macOS are you now running? (I have exactly the same Mac, but I do not currently run Photoshop on it)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HansB830,

I am sorry to say the only answer I was able to find was to go back to an earlier version of PS. version 22.3.0 worked for me and it will have to stay there until I can save enough pennies to get a new Mac, which in todays Pandemic troubled era could be a while.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your computer is eight years old. Think about selling it and getting something newer?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines