• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening Tiny Photos since update

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every since the update the other day, when I open up a photo in Photoshop, the image is tiny, like pinprick size.   The first time it did it, I had to FIND it, it was so small.   It has continued doing so.   Have to scroll to make them the proper size on the screen.   Something from the update or do I need to change a setting of some sort?   I don't want to have to do that every time I open an image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Well, for whatever reasonI had to reset Bridge's preferences.   I discovered I couldn't open photos from Bridge.   When I reset it's preferences (using ctrl when I opened it), then everything worked right again.   Thankfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Photoshop preferences.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you JJMack.   Just gave that a try, but it did not solve the issue.   It has to be a setting of some sort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, for whatever reasonI had to reset Bridge's preferences.   I discovered I couldn't open photos from Bridge.   When I reset it's preferences (using ctrl when I opened it), then everything worked right again.   Thankfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone who wants to get to know why it happens check: There isn't enough room to display this document => bug !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are happy to announce the release of Photoshop CC 19.1.3 and have introduced the fix for Photoshop CC 2018 19.1: Photoshop opening images highly zoomed in unexpectedly | Photoshop Family Cu...

See what's new in this release: Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

To update Photoshop CC to 19.1.3, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop application next to Photoshop CC.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I checked that in newest 19.1.3 before your post and the problem still exists:

Photoshop CC 19.1.3 is now available. | Photoshop Family Customer Community

That linked by you topic refers to bug that occured in 19.1.0, not like this in 19.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be fixed now. Would anybody like to verify that this is resolved for them in the Photoshop CC 2018 (19.1.4) update that was just released?

Please update Photoshop CC 2018 via the Creative Cloud desktop app and let us know if you continue to have any trouble.

Update Creative Cloud apps

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 3 months if finally works again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kukurykus,

Great, thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines