• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Pencil / Pixel Brush request for iPad/mobile

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Requesting a Pencil / Pixel brush for Photoshop on iPad.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got photoshop on my iPad and the layout is completely different than it is on my computer. I do pixel art by changing the interpolation to nearest neighbor and changing the brush to a pencil on a small canvas, but I'm having a hard time recreating that on the iPad. How do I change the image size and interpolation after I've already created an art board?? Very confused

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't even a pencil tool on the iPad version yet. I haven't been able to use the app for any pixel art work yet. The best app for pixel art on iPad by far is "Pixaki 4 Pro" until Photoshop catches up with the desktop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we know if this is still the case? Or has adobe come up with a pixel brush for the iPad? I can't find it so I'm assuiming that's the case. Kinda crazy given how popular pixel art is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's absolutely still the case. There is still no pencil. Pixaki is still the only "pro" pixel art option. There are other simpler apps too that are better for iPad pixel art than Photoshop. It's a shame, but Photoshop on iPad is still very, very limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines