• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paths not appearing in Photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past 10+ years I've always been able to add multiple paths onto a single path. First path is visible but when I add another, I don't see the path lines, only anchor points. Am I doing something wrong? Or did something change in Photoshop? Thanks for any help/suggestions!Untitled 6.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

It's a bug in 22.3. As a workaround you will need to maintain a workpath.

See here :
https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2230-pen-tool-not-working-as-it-should/6048a2bf7824794abde8b9c7

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bug in 22.3. As a workaround you will need to maintain a workpath.

See here :
https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2230-pen-tool-not-working-as-it-sho...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dave. This must be driving people nuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few big bugs in 22.3 . Personally I stepped back to 22.2 whilst they get resolved.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for posting this.  Pretty annoying but always helpful when i know i'm not alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's one month later. I just updated PS yesterday to 22.3.1, and this is still not fixed. Come on, Adobe, let's do better. I *mostly* love using your software, but I don't need to deepfake facial expressions on photos ... I need to use the essential tools I rely on and pay for on a daily basis. Do you test this stuff before you put it out? I realize there is a workaround here, but these bugs cost thousands of your users valuable time to figure out there is something wrong with the app and then go try to find out what's going on and find a solution or workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you added to the bug report that will be seen by Adobe?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one do that? I guess I assumed others had reported this bug earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just click on the link in the earlier post (marked as correct) and add to that thread. Others have reported it, but the more that comment the more chance of the priority being raised with the developers

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link, Dave. Adding to that now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Dave. I'd love to (putting in another few minutes of unbillable time), but I'm not finding this. Maybe I'm naive about how things work, but it seems like one report of a basic tool being inoperative should prompt some action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's up to you Jeff. I'm just a Photoshop user like you, not an Adobe employee.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roger, thanks! I appreciate your input. You should get paid for it. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines