• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo not supported

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded photoshop for iPad Pro and am running iOS 14.0.1. I am completely unable to upload any picture, in any format. Apparently every picture is unsupported? Is this app trash?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the same problem here

it can not upload any picture, says the file format is not readable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so frustrated because this is not what I paid for. If I can not upload a photo what is the point of photoshop! 
adobe please respond and fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the frustration this is causing. Apple made a change on allowing applications access to Photos. You need to go to Settings application, scroll down to Photoshop and on the right side tap on Photos and allow access to all Photos. We are working on geting better messaging in the app for this and to avoid getting into that state in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines